Sweet Tamarind Thailand
- Sweet tamarind pulp is a powerhouse of antioxidants and essential nutrients like Vitamin A, C, E, K, B6, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium
- As per Ayurveda Meethi Imli is used for combating digestive issues like abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation.
- Meethi imli prevents the building up of bad cholesterol or LDL and triglycerides in the blood.
80 in stock
Sweet tamarind is a unique tasting fruit that also doubles up either as a spice or as a tangy-sugary condiment in various Indian dishes, especially on those drool-worthy chaat items, in the form of chutney. This unique spicy fruit is known as Tamarindo in various parts of the world, this unique tasting fruit is known as Meethi Imli in Hindi, Teeya Chintapandu in Telugu, Innipu Puli in Tamil, Puli in Malayalam, and Mishti Tetul in Bengali.
1. Sweet tamarind pulp is a powerhouse of antioxidants, phytochemicals, and other essential nutrients including Vitamin A, C, E, K, B6, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, negligible amounts of protein, and zero cholesterol.
2. Sweet tamarind has been always an integral part of traditional medicine for many centuries. Ayurvedic practitioners recommend the intake of meethi imli for combating digestive issues.
3. Meethi imli prevents the building up of bad cholesterol or LDL and triglycerides in the blood.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.